I want to wish you all a wonderful and blessed Merry Christmas!
Tonkabelle of Wura's Secret Hair shared a wonderful idea for some of the hair/beauty bloggers to share their Holiday hair style.
Here are steps as to how I achieved this hair style. Please note, that I used Elasta QP Olive Oil & Mango Butter as a moisturizer and to lay the hair down instead of gel. I am almost 8 weeks post relaxer. Hope you like it and enjoy!
1. I did parted the hair in the front into a trapezoid shape.
2. I pulled the rest of the hair back and used a panty hose leg to secure it.
3. I slide the pony tail through a sock bun
4. Spread the hair out over the sock bun and smooth it down.
6. The loose hair, I gently roll it under the bun going in a clock-wise direction, using one pin to hold the end in place.
7. The front of the hair, I use two Caruso Rollers to curl the front.
8. I finger comb and then take some strands to pin to the side, leaving a few hairs hanging to form tendrils.